Monday, February 2, 2015

Inspiration


I recently came across Australian fitness trainer Kayla Itsines Instagram feed and saw this post and felt totally motivated by it. When we flew back to Rio I planned to get into healthy mode and wanted to eat clean and stay off the booze until my birthday. However, that motivation kind of fizzled out after about a week and personally I don't feel like I've bounced back from the holidays. That's why I love this message, it's exactly what I needed to hear.

To be fair though January was a busy month with a new full-time job, a new puppy and we were hosting a few visitors. I've been trying to find a new balance with all these changes and now February is a new month. I look forward to sharing more about George, about working in Rio and our journey towards health living. Stay tuned.

L

(image taken from here)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...