Thursday, December 8, 2011

Peanut Butter Lovin'

Photo Courtesy by daveywaveyfitness.com
I love peanut butter. That's probably an understatement. And I've been waiting with anticipation to share my love for the spread and all things edibly linked for over a week now.
So I read about Bake or Break on Cup of Jo's Sweet Tooth post and I thought I'd sift through the site and google some tasty desserts with peanut butter. Let me tell you, there are a plenty.

Also Christmas is coming up and I told my mom that I would make the dessert. She's not crazy about peanut butter....but I can make two. Besides who says I have to share? One for the family and peanut butter for me.

Peanut Butter Pie
I love really rich desserts, the richer, the better in my book. And this looks like a slice would fill me up. I'd still make room for two.


I originally saw this on Bake or Break who gives some pointers if you want to attempt the dish. She also links to the originally recipe by Martha Stewart. It's no bake and is a layer of chocolate ganache topped with whipped pb cream cheese goodness.



Um...yeah, I found this on One Perfect Bite. This is the type of treat that I would have as dinner with Twilight (guilty pleasure) playing, on a night when the Hub was playing football.
 

Peanut Butter Cookies
These are actually filled with caramel, but I can see myself putting more pb inside or dark chocolate.


Brownie Peanut Butter Cups
Yes please! All I would need is a glass of soya milk to wash these bad boys down. These are from a cute blog The Girl Who Ate Everything.



As Master Chef's Gregg Wallace would say, it's the sort of thing I'd dip my head in!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...